Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Carving


As you can see, my pictures are a bit backwards. I'm still working on trying to figure out the layouts.




We didn't make it out to a Pumpkin Patch this year, (I know, lame) so we went for the best pumpkin left at the local grocery store. As you can see it is slightly slanted, which actually makes for a great angle of the face. Steve is our carver and the kids are the cleaner-outers. Preston thought the insides were pretty disgusting and wanted nothing to do with them. Braden insisted on picking out all the seeds so we can make toast them. It is now November 3rd and they are still sitting on my counter. Wow, I am m...o...t...i....v....a....t....e....d this year.

2 comments:

  1. I am so motivated this year I insisted they throw out the pumpkin seeds so I wouldn't have to cook them...what a waste of perfectly good pumpkins seeds, that would have been wasted after a week of sitting out waiting for me to get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are still sitting on the counter too. Dan wants them toasted. I say, do it yourself then!

    ReplyDelete