Friday, March 19, 2010

My Latest Projects




This week the kids had spring break, which means lots of extra noise, but also some extra alone time, due to the fact that Preston has someone to play with. Well, I finally got my sewing machine out again, thanks to Leesa for giving me some sewing projects. She wanted a few "boy play clothes" so I made some manly capes for her little man. The first one is superman on one side and batman on the other and the other cape is spider man and going to be Buzz Lightyear.


I also decided to sew a few pillowcases for the kids. I haven't made Braden's yet, but can you possibly guess which one is Kari's? Shiny AND Rainbow! Not sure how comfortable it will be to actually use it, but that's beside the point. Preston's is CARS. Now he can sleep with cars, lay on cars, and be covered up by Cars.

2 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME! Thanks for making them. Dan will be ever so grateful! Me too of course, I want my little man to be more manly than "princess" as well. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome. i might have to copy you with the capes. sam already has thomas pillow cases so he's content with that. but he loves to wear a cape. the only one we have is from when jason was little and i'm afraid to ruin it! i guess it's time he got his own... thanks!

    ReplyDelete