Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of School

Summer break has officially started for the Swenson kids. Here are a few pics from the last day of school.


Braden and his 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Borowski


Kari and her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Tuttle


Kari with her best friend, Meredith



While I was at Kari's classroom for the last few minutes of the day we made her name out of these blocks. Yea, everyone was pretty jealous. Actually most of the kids looked at it and couldn't figure out what it said. The teacher had to explain it a bit. Oh well, I tried.


Summer break has officially started for the Swenson kids. Here are a few shots of the last day of school.




2 comments:

  1. Fun for you guys! Emmee has two days left.
    Is Kari's teacher's name really Mrs. TUTTLE!??
    That's hilarious. Did you tell her that's the name of the town we grew up in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray!!! My kids' last day is tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT! I am SO sick of homework and kids in trouble for bad grades.... And then there's Ammon who said, "Waaaa, school's out that means no honors class Waaaa, school's out that means extra chores every day, Waaa School's out that means mom is going to boss me around all day."

    I feel a cruise season coming closer!!!

    ReplyDelete