Monday, April 25, 2011

Pet Rocks for Sale

Kari tries ANYTHING to make a dime. She is constantly trying to find things to make and sell so she can earn some cold hard cash. Well last week she decided to try selling pet rocks. Her and a neighbor girl collected all the nice little rocks they could find and set them out on a bin. They then drew a great selection of faces that could be put on the rocks. The customers were able to pick a rock, a color of marker, and the style of face.

The first picture is a lady across the street who apparently had some mercy on them. You can't really tell by the sign, but each pet rocks is $.10. I'm pretty sure this lady bought three rocks for $.11 however.


They even made a sign to post by the main road.
Being the good mother that I am, I purchased 5 rocks for $1.00. Without Kari realizing it, I had her draw our family on rocks. And this is what we look like. The neighbor girl, Emily, actually drew Steve. ....And I'm not sure what is going on with my very orange skin. I promise I do not look like that.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to place an order for my family to be drawn too - 5 for us or 6 if she knows what the baby is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to place my order of 14 as soon as Ronda knows what the baby is. You can start working on the other 13 Kari OK???

    ReplyDelete