Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Newest Blogger

I have finally given in to my family and friends and started a blog. As you can plainly see I have not yet figured out all the details of beautiful blogging. It will definetely be a work in progress. I hope that I can become better at this and waste less and less of my time trying to figure it out. Thank you to Leesa for making fun of my original blog (which had nothing on it because I didn't know how) and then guiding me through the basic steps of blogging. Thank you to Sally for being so excited that I have finally caught up to the rest of my family. Thank you to Ronda for knowing even less about blogging than me. Thank you to Steven who works so hard so that I can use his money to pay for my interent so that I can blog. And finally thanks to my parents who so willingly gave me to Steve 9 years ago so that they would no longer have to pay for anything of mine. I wish you all a great day!

8 comments:

  1. You have no idea how thrilling this is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my cheeky opinion: HOORAY! I'm excited to not be the newest blogger in BlogLand anymore! I look forward to keeping up with your family on your fun new site, Jill! You always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice intro to your family and thanks for letting me remain the family idiot! What a comedy blog you have going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you aren't surprised that there is no trophy like award coming... but if you do ever win a grammy... please include me again in your speech!
    p.s. i TRULY am excited that you gave in to the beautiful world of blogging! isn't it fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo!!!! I am so excited to see you in the world of blogging. I love that I can keep up on your cute little family. I hope all is well. Love, Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, at least I was at the top of the thank you list!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Jill! Love the pictures. Looks like you guys are doing good. We miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, you are funny! I am excited to be a blog follower of yours! It took me a little while to figure it all out...and I have much to learn. Cute pic of your fam, hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete