Thursday, September 3, 2009

Working Mom?

So, today I spent all afternoon being Steven's dental assistant. Seeing as how I have absolutely no training in doing said task I was a bit nervous, as was my husband. It was quite enjoyable spending the afternoon with him and I even got to buy some new scrubs (please note photo above) because apparantly blue jeans are not acceptable. I was able to trim teeth models, play with the sterilizer, fill out forms, and pull peoples poor lips really far away from their natural location so that Steve could take pictures of their teeth. It was fun working alongside my hubby and seeing what he does all day. And, sad to say, it was slightly enjoyable being away from the kids for 5 hours. The only problem was, the babysitter thought that Braden and Kari were suppose to be picked up at 3:45, when actually it was 3:05. Oops. Poor little dears thought they were forgotten about and almost started walking home. Good thing Braden decided to check with the school office first.

1 comment:

  1. poor kids. but it's fun that you got to spend the day with the hubby! will he have 'bring your wife to work' day more often?

    ReplyDelete