Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ants on a Log


So after I've had children for almost 8 years now I finally introduced them to raisons on peanut butter on celery; aka-ants on a log. They LOVED it. They ate an entire bag of celery (which usually lasts weeks) in less than a day. Actually, Saturday morning at 8:00am when Steve and I were still sleeping Kari came in and asked if she could have celery. What's up with that?
Today I made granola, which called for raisons. After I gave Preston some he said, "Hey, I want more ants!" It took me a moment to figure out that he wanted more raisons in his granola. I guess he pays more attention then I think he does.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wish my kids would eat the "ants" too. They just lick off the peanut butter and then eat it straight from the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great they'll actually eat the celery. Mine eat the ants and lick off the peanut butter and then ask for more.

    ReplyDelete