Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kari's 6th Birthday





Here is Kari with her pile of presents. She was quite disturbed that we weren't having a party so I thought if I wrapped eveything separate it would be a bit more fun.


Here are a few things she got from us: skirt, journal with keys, princess hand bag, and new pink crocs.

And of course, a whole bunch of art supplies. I got tired of her taking all my white paper, so I thought I would just give her her own pack! I didn't know little girls could get so excited over white paper.

Yes, it's a store bought cake, but she was still happy with it. (And please pay no attention to the little boy in skivies in the background.)



3 comments:

  1. Fun, fun!! Happy Birthday to Kari! Fun presents too.
    And I didn't even notice the little boy is skivies until you pointed that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday kare bear! and the skivies is the first thing i noticed!

    ReplyDelete