Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kids will be Kids

So for Kari's birthday we gave her a digital camera. She loves taking pictures....of everything. Well there were a few pictures from her birthday that I wanted off of her camera, so I put the pictures onto my computer. Good thing it's a digital camera because she would be in a heap of trouble if I actually had to pay for all the pictures she took. I've learned from her pictures that she likes to do crazy poses and take lots of pictures of herself. These are just a few shots from her camera. Trust me, there were MANY more to choose from.

I guess she thinks she's a tough girl here. Actually she is pretty tough and I would hate if her and Braden ever got in a real fight because I think she would win. (Don't tell Braden.)

This is what my kids do when I'm not watching. They throw all of their underwear on the ceiling fan, then turn it on and watch the underwear fly around their room. Where do they come up with these games? Unfortunately, they didn't pick any of their underwear back up so I took them all away and now they have to buy them back or do a chore to get clean undies. What a mean mom I am.


Another picture of Kari. I'm not even sure what is going on here, but there were a ton of pictures with her hair all weird and her making funny faces. She's quite the character.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious about the underwear. Will they actually work to get them back or just wear dirty underwear for a week? hehe
    I hope my kids never figure out stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete