Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christmas.....a bit late

As you can see I'm a bit late on posting Christmas pictures. But it's better late than never. As I looked through all my pictures I realized that I really didn't take many. So just bear with me.
This...is our Christmas tree. Fairly lame, I know, but it did the job.

A week or so before Christmas the children had an unexpected visitor come to the house. The were very surprised and loved the visit. After he left both Braden and Kari asked "is that Matt Meister?" "Yes it is," I said, "the best realtor ever!"


When asked if they have been good, Preston was a bit too honest. He replied with, " no, we've been a little naughty."



These are their new Christmas Eve pj's. As you can see, Kari loves to pose for all pictures.
Christmas morning stockings. The kids were thrilled that they each received their very own can of Pringles. AApparently a great joy in the Swenson household.





This is our 'before'opening the presentsHere is the 'after.'










No comments:

Post a Comment