Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chocolate Popcorn

A few weeks ago I wanted to make some chocolate popcorn for a movie night treat. As I was carefully making the chocolate sauce I ran into a stool in our kitchen (thanks to Preston pushing it into my direct path as I was hurrying across the kitchen!) Which then led to me forgetting about my sauce because my foot was numb, which led to my chocolate sauce burning, which led to me getting more upset because I just wasted an entire bag of chocolate chips, which led to Steve taking over and him making chocolate sauce, which led to me getting even more upset because his sauce looked WAY better than my sauce
The sad truth though, is that my sauce looked somewhat like that BEFORE I stubbed my toe. Good thing Steve can melt chocolate chips in a pan!

2 comments:

  1. the one thing jason can handle in the kitchen is making cookies... and i'm not that great at it. i've been looking for ways to get him to find more things he can do... i don't know if i want to sacrifice my toe though... but there is a stool in my kitchen that floats around right by my feet that causes way too much contention even though both kids can stand on it at the same time... so that might actually happen. hope your toe is feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. poor little toe. I hate stepping on things my kids leave lying around, especially the darn frig magnets. Chocolate popcorn sounds pretty yummy though!

    ReplyDelete